Setting up your Show
Every time you want to go live with one of your products, you’ll be asked to create a unique Show Name, add tags, and share your show on Facebook, Twitter and via email when you go live. We highly recommend sharing your shows with friends and followers on social media to lead to more sales.
- You will see the option to add scrolling text we call “tickers” to your show. You can get creative and add things like:
- Free shipping today!
- Only 5 available - get them now!
- You can add these tickers both as you’re setting up your show and during your show.
- To add a ticker during your show, go to your chat box on the bottom right of your view. You can type in your ticker text there, and click on the Ticker button. It will then appear during your live show.
- To delete a ticker during your show, you can go into your chat and click on the garbage icon - the ticker will disappear.
Starting Your Show
Once you have set up your show name, tags, social sharing and tickers, you are ready to go! Click on Sell Live Now in the wizard to get your live show started. This will direct you to your Host Page. The Host Page allows you to view your Live stream, interact with buyers in a live chat and Q&A, and view your sales data in real-time.
Step 1: Select your preferred camera and audio sources - there’s even an option to use your own broadcast software for enhanced production quality.
Step 2: When you’re ready, click on “Start Show” from the player to begin your live show. You have up to 15 minutes per show. Feel free to use all that time, or some of it- up to you.
Step 3: When you’re finished with your show, simply click on “End Show”. Your playback video will appear within a minute.