Create a Product
Step 1: Click on the SELL LIVE button in the top menu bar. When the Sell Live wizard opens, click the dropdown and choose “Create New Product”.
Step 2: Carefully follow the steps to create a new product. There are four tabs- you will move to the next tab as you fill in the product information.
- For the product description, we recommend providing a detailed description of your product and include useful, well-photographed images that will get buyers excited about your product. Also, including a Size Chart in your Images for clothing products is highly recommended if applicable.
- Input your retail price OR the price you want to get paid- we will automatically calculate the final price based on the price you put in one of these fields.
- If you do not have product variants (such as different sizes, colors), you can move on – this is optional. If you DO have variants, start adding in size color into the appropriate fields. This will automatically create variant fields that you can edit and add inventory you have per color size.
- You may load up to three product images that users may click on during or after your show. You may also have one image per variant (so if you have blue, green and red, you may have each of those for the appropriate variant).
- Please note: The image you choose as your main product image (marked with a check mark) will be what platform visitors and potential buyers see first, so be sure your main product image is representative of your product, your brand, and your show.
- Under Shipping – you’ll be asked to enter in your product’s weight and dimensions – this is important as it’s used to estimate shipping costs…so be sure you have that information handy.
- Choose your shipping – we recommend shipping through talkshoplive as we will track it all the way through for you, notifying you and the buyer every step of the way. All you have to do is print out the label that we provide you via email and put it on the box, and drop it at USPS.
- See Brand Channel pages for more information - this tab will only appear in your Sell Live Wizard if you are an authorized talkshoplive brand
Once you’ve supplied all the necessary product details, your product’s sell live tab will have a green check mark, which means it’s ready for selling live. If you are missing a green check mark, you will not be able to sell live- go back to the tab(s) that are missing the green check mark and fill in the missing information.
If, for any reason, we need more information in order for you to Sell Live, you will not be able to move to the Sell Live screen – we will highlight the area in which we need more information (in red). Return to that tab and then go back to Sell Live – you should be good to go.