By using the Service, you agree to follow the rules and manners as included in our Help Center and in our Terms and Policies. talkshoplive® (“TSL”) may contact Users or utilize a third party verification service to verify User Information if TSL suspects prohibited conduct has occurred. TSL may refuse a User access to or suspend a User from all or part of the Service until the completion of such verification. TSL may prohibit a User that is terminated for engaging in any prohibited conduct from using and accessing any future services provided by TSL. TSL may hold funds after such termination to cover chargeback/funds reversal risk or refunds arising from Prohibited Conduct as stated in our Terms TSL will refund payments in connection with acts taken by TSL in accordance with this policy and as required by applicable law or regulation.
You agree not to engage in the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could consider objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law or regulation;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any User’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another User of the Service; (c) attempting to collect, personal information about another User or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server;
- use any robot, spambot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Service or to extract data;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other TSL Account without permission, or falsifying your age, date of birth or other information;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any right or ability to view, access, or use any TSL content.
- if you are a Seller, engage in any of the Prohibited Conduct listed in the Sell Live Account Policy; or attempt to do any of the acts described in this, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts.