By adding Facebook as a Streaming Destination, you can send your show simultaneously to your business Facebook page. Followers of your Facebook page will be notified when you go live, giving them the ability to watch and shop directly within the social network. When customers type the word 'BUY' as a comment during the show, they immediately receive a Facebook message with products to make a purchase, without ever leaving the experience. Shoppable Simulcast amplifies the already expansive TalkShopLive Distribution Network by enabling sellers to connect with their customers wherever they are.
- Custom Meta (Facebook) integration with three clicks to connect to your page
- Broadcast your live stream simultaneously to up to four (4) Facebook destinations.
- A Facebook Live Event is created once you publish your scheduled show on TalkShopLive.
- Followers of your Facebook page will get notified when you go live.
- Viewers comment the word ‘BUY’ on the Facebook Live show and receive a notification via Messenger with products to make a purchase.
- As Hosts and Guests you can interact and view the chat/comments together in a single view.
- Throughout your show the host page will post a comment on the Facebook Live show, telling viewers to ‘write BUY to purchase these products’
- Post-show livestream comments are monitored for up to seven (7) days, after which a comment is automatically posted with the official talkshop.live link to watch and purchase.